Benefits of a Debt Settlement Attorney
There are a number of good reasons to use the services of a debt settlement attorney. First and foremost, it can give you some breathing room and stop the harassment from creditors and collection agencies. Here is what you can expect from our services:
- We go over your current financial situation to determine if a settlement is your best option
- Ensure you understand how the settlement process works and are comfortable with it
- If you decide this course of action is the direction you wish to go, we contact your creditors and negotiate a settlement that is a reduced amount from your current balance owed.
- Many creditors are willing to work with their clients through an attorney to set up payment arrangements and in some cases, interest and penalties may be forgiven, particularly when there is a compelling reason that you fell behind on your payments. The key is having someone to negotiate on your behalf.
If your phone ringing gives you anxiety because you feel like it is yet another creditor calling, you can get a free virtual consultation. In observance of COVID-19 health and safety protocols, we offer a variety of ways to safely get in touch such as:
- Zoom calls for convenient face-to-face engagement
- Email exchanges for detailed written explanations of various facets of bankruptcy, debt settlement, dealing with student loans, and many other concerns.
- Live chat sessions
If you are a consumer and would like to know about working with a debt settlement attorney, Galler Law is prepared to serve clients in Marietta, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, Duluth, and Rosewell. Don’t delay: contact our team for a free consultation by phone at (770) 671-8830 or send us an email to schedule a virtual appointment.